Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My new heart

It's so nice to be home, breath some west coast air and see all my folks.
Dad picked me up from the airport and we drove back home chatting about pretty much everything.
At first when I planned these two weeks of "vacation" I wasn't sure if going home was a good idea, but I'm not regretting taking the flight back home because when you see the family you understand how much you've missed them.
I won't forget to study, been going over the circulatory system once already, and my plan is to finish off the upcoming three systems.

I've had some time to relax and I've been continuing watching Gray's Anatomy where I left off and I've also been drawing - just finished the conducting system of the heart. I've spent almost 1½ hours and I must say I'm satisfied with the result, the shading was hard but I'm getting better. The base is from Netter's, conductive system of the heart:

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J