Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Journal is officially opened

I think my mind is made up.
After months of pros and cons, consideration and confusion I finally decided to take the leap.
But the way there is long and full of doubt. Who am I? What am I and what may I become if I choose this path?
"Medical Doctor". The words alone make me smile.
"Medicine" - I try to play with the words for a while and yes, this is what I want to do, become and practice.

But the path of becoming a Medical Doctor, it's still long and tortuous.
If I can get to the end of it?
We'll see about that.
My aim is set, my dream is written and most importantly - my mind is made up...

Let the Autopsy Begin...



No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J