Monday, October 17, 2011

A Great First Meeting


My parents arrived to Prague this Thursday with 6 of their friends to see me, take a tour in the city, drink beer and eat great Czech food. Me and Kristýna planned to take them all to something more than just city sightseeing and could, with much and appreciated help from her mother, plan a trip to Hrád Karlstejn during the Saturday.
However, first I booked a table for 10 at Ambiente, an amazing Brazilian live restaurant, close to the Old Town Square. I strongly recommend anyone having parents or friends over that want to have a food experience to go there if a restaurant in the more exclusive range is to be preferred.

During Sunday we spent the whole noon walking the Czech nature at Prachovske Skaly with my parents, as the friends already left. It was a nice walk with amazing forests and rock formations not too long outside of Prague.
It felt great to work off the heavy food and beer from Ambiente and other smaller pubs.
However, when we went back to Prague we didn't have much time to rest before we were supposed to meet up with part of Kristýnas family for more food and beer.
This time we went for regular Czech cousin specialities - probably the best I've had so far here.

The weekend was great and it was very nice to see my parents, their friends and to see that they got very well along with Kristýnas family.

I believe that another week of hard work demands this kind of "rest"...




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J