Saturday, October 17, 2009

The first contact

I contacted the doctor that's in charge of the PreMed and asked him some questions about the course. Once again I got the promise of total success.
He is Dr. Moshe Cohen from Israel and talking serious with him, in English for the first time over phone, about what's about to become my future gave me the creeps. Thou I survived the call and feel a bit more self esteemed.
I also got some phone numbers of people already completing the course and called them later on.

My conclusion after talking with two nice lads over the phone is: "I'm in".
The short version of our conversations was that they told me that they both passed the entrance exams for the universities without any basic knowledge in biology, chemistry or physiology from high school before taking the course.

I can see that course within my grasp...




No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J