Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beginning of 2nd Semester

Photobucket
There is a wide gap from this date to the next. Almost as much as a month. I guess the urge to write come in periods.
I could write a long recap of the time I spent in Sweden after finishing my biophysics and first aid exams but I believe this photo above summarize it all up pretty damn good.

After spending some quality time with Kristýna (yes, love is in the air) in my frozen west coast home town we had to kiss goodbye and go separate ways again. At that point we hadn't been apart for too long - only a couple of weeks due to her Erasmus exchange semester beginning in Helsinki, Finland.


I went back to Prague for the second semester knowing that I had to step up my game a bit in order to keep up with the pace.
Currently I've got through two anatomy tests with good results and also increased my studies of the histology. I believe that I'm back in my previous study-gym-eat-sleep routine and that I'll be able to keep it for the rest of the semester.

There's of course a lot more to tell but I'll continue from here on...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J