Monday, March 14, 2011

Out of the Ordinary

A lot of things make me happy:
Waking up early to and get chills from the cold air and then taking a hot shower, having a good breakfast, drawing while listening to relaxing music, seeing the sun set in the horizon along the Swedish west coast, drinking a beer on the cliffs with good company - I can make the list long.
But last Saturday Kristýna completely gave me a new definition of the word "happiness".

I won't give away any details here but believe me when I say that it sure was a surprise to. She took me down to a calm place by the river in the middle of the city light drenched Prague. There I got to open my early birthday present.
She put a box in my hands and when I opened it I found myself speechless.
I usually don't get presents with such a personal touch to them - I believe me and Kristýna share the same frequency.

Photobucket
No, I wont get lost... To be honest, I know exactly where we are...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J