Thursday, December 17, 2009

Aerobic, Adenitis and Anaemia

I just found my old, dusty anatomy book in a shelf in my parents’ house.
I think I’m going to pre study for the pre course, hah. Just to repeat some basic stuff, the more knowledge you already have the deeper you may dig into the subject.
It’s also about time for me to start measuring my own study discipline. For all that I know it’s on a rather low level, yet. Time will tell.
Just found a pretty amazing list of common medical terms on the web. It’s a dictionary from A-Z but since it was in some shitty *.php format it took me the whole day to print screen, copy and paste over and over – still totally worth it, thou.

Words. I like words, especially medical words...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J