Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Trying to find the discipline

I’m trying to study, but as I mentioned before, my discipline is not high enough. There’re too many things distracting me.
Also I figured that living the last months as freely as possible might be a good idea, I mean, the next year will be pretty busy.

I spoke with my relative in Stockholm about the living conditions etc, and they are far too kind. I picture the room pretty big, with a double bed and I also got my own bathroom with shower. That’s great because I like late showers.

It’s close, but first Christmas with my family is on the schedule as well as the New Year’s eve with my friends.
Today it's me and my girlfriend Caroline's 2nd anniversary. Two years together and counting.

Taking it slow these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J