Thursday, December 3, 2009

English everywhere

Since the teacher, Dr. Moshe, is from Israel the course is held in English. This is the first time I’m going to study in another language – except for my German class and the not so productive class in English during high school.

...............................................................picture from M.D int. website

My biggest fear is that reading massive texts about for example anatomy or a heavy subject like that is going to break me.
But I have to rely on what I already know, after all,.
I’m writing this blog in English. Perhaps it will stick with me when I get accepted to an university.
Well, perhaps is not the right word, let me rephrase that:
When I get accepted, not if, this blog will still be updated, after all, that’s when all the fun really begins.

I will shape my future, in one way or another...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J