Monday, February 22, 2010

Freezing point decreasing

The weather is really going crazy. It's the coldest winter in many years and the traffic is left suffering.
The trains are not leaving when they're supposed to, some are cancelled and I had the worst day of waiting this weekend.
I went home last Friday and had a really good time at home even with the blizzard raging outside.

But when I was going back to Stockholm all the trains we're cancelled and I had to change my travelling schedule. I booked a bus instead and got back one day later.
I missed some pretty crucial lessons in electro chemistry but my friends will pass me the notes so I'll do just fine.

Instead I could spend the time travelling preparing for my presentation tomorrow.

I'll be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J