Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Presentation of the GI

As I mentioned before we began with oral presentations of different systems.
Last week some guys from the course made it through their presentation just fine.
Big applause to Jackie that made a thoroughly splendid presentation about the cell and its organelles. She was just incredible and really raised the bar.

I was given a tough task: the GI-System or in other words the digestive system.
It's a rather complex system and I had to spend much time in order to learn every component by heart.
My big day was yesterday and I can honestly say that I did great. It was kind of awkward at first and my voice sort of trembled in the beginning. It took me about two minutes to cut off my nervousness.
Even if I failed a bit on Dr. Moshes questions he though that I gave a calm and professional impression and that I had great knowledge and pronunciation of the medical terms. That made me really happy and I proved to myself that I can handle these kinds of situations.

I have to apologise for the incoherent posts lately.

I'll get it together soon enough, that's for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J