Sunday, February 28, 2010

Study group the day before the first test

Tomorrow is the day of the first diagnostic test in the PreMed course.
We'll write tests of all the material we've learnt so far and I can honestly admit I'm a bit curious to finally get results of the many hours of studying.
Today me, Maja, Charlotte and Amanda got together to repeat chemistry and anatomy. It went pretty well and we straightened out some question marks.

Since I was sick this week I missed some rather crucial material called Thermodynamics. I worked it through thou, thanks to Maja and her splendid notes. I remembered some of it from the days back in high school but creds to Maja - our thermodynamic queen.

After we finished we went to Max and bought a couple of burgers to eat while going through our quiz cards. Repeating the old stuff is important and now I feel that I closed some gaps, both in my brain as well as in my stomach - those burgers were well spent money.



Now I'm off for some sleep and animé series watching,
just got hold of a new series called O7-Ghost.

1 comment:

  1. Nice reading, hope it goes well with the test for all of you.

    T

    ReplyDelete

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J