Sunday, July 31, 2011

Finally my mind is set free

After three weeks being more or less locked up in my study room in Lipova the day of the final exam in histology finally arrived.
I'll give a full recap about in due time but at the moment I've relocated myself from dusty city to crystal-clear oceans.
Kristynka are with me and after one day in the west coast paradise we are sure enjoying it to the fullest.
My head is down at rest speed and set on jetski cruising, jumping off cliffs and eating the goods from the sea - the perfect recharge for the second year.
______________________________________________
Posted from the deep blue, via HTC Sense

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J