Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finding a flat to rent

Finding somewhere to stay during the sixteen weeks wasn't as hard as I thought.
After some web searching, mainly on blocket.se, I found a lot of options in the outskirts of Stockholm.
After contacting some of the owners it stood pretty clear that some of them was just too expensive, well, at least in proportion to what I already got.
Me and my girlfriends flat is already a cash eater and signing up for another one would probably murder my economic budget.

There's still time to look around and I really don't like to put my signature on something before I thoroughly searched for other options.

"I'll trust in my talent on this one"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J