Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Split thoughts


Going away, leaving everything I built up during these months, having my own flat, two cats, my girlfriend and a job, will be bloody difficult.
Only thinking about it is rather heartbreaking. The safe haven with that cosy atmosphere will be completely changed into stressed city life, studies and performance anxiety.
The last thing mentioned above is something I've always been good handling. And the very big difference this time is that this is something I choose by myself.
The support from back home is not forcing me to do, or become, anything - this is a decision built only on my dream, and my dream alone.

After all, I want to see the story unfold...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J