Sunday, November 1, 2009

The papers are signed

Registering to the course was really easy.
Even transferring the advance payment was actually pretty easy too, even though the price of knowledge these days are rather expensive.
I'm not going to mince matters that studying medicine is really expensive. The course alone cost about thirty-six grand.

The course is held in the central city of Stockholm, on the other side of our narrow country.
Travelling is no problem at all but I still don't have anywhere to stay during the sixteen weeks of studies so that's my main priority right now.

Where can I put my shoes during the night?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J