Friday, November 27, 2009

Back to commuter traffic

The clock is on speed, every day is one step closer to January 18th when the course begins.
After a lot of false hope making me disappointed from time to time I usually don't have high hopes before trying something new. Expectations only seem to shatter anyway.
I have tried to gather some information about Stockholm, how the subway is organized and what bus I should take to get home every evening.
My relatives are living far north east of Stockholm City on an island called Resarö just north of Vaxholm.
It should take about 45 minutes by bus but I’m pretty used to be a commuter and 45 minutes tend to fly by with some help from the music in my headphones.
I guess I’ll have to study while waiting and travelling.

Waiting is boring, however, walking is not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J