Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 and I'm fit for fight

Christmas and New Year’s Eve was a blast.
A lot of food and social manners, I kind of like that.

Getting together with my relatives is always so much fun, too bad I couldn’t join Caroline's celebration too. Since she is from another city we had to split up.
Now it’s 2010 and it’s still strange not typing two zeros in a row, one kind of got used to that after nine years of 200x.

What’s more important is that I’m preparing for Stockholm. My parents gave me a lot of studying material like pencils, notebooks and office material this Christmas so I’m fit for fight.
My mother was also kind enough to give me money for train tickets so I can come home every once in a while. I guess she has missed me a bit ever since I moved out.

Busy planning the journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J