Sunday, January 17, 2010

The day I arrived

That's it. I found my way with the local traffic to Vaxholm and there my relative and now landlady picked my up.

My room is really big but I cant stand the colour on the walls; the first thing that met my eyes were the orange walls, but there's no need to judge. The family is really nice and I as kindly received.
The kids got a new Nintendo Wii at Christmas and they challenged me in a sword duel. I was terrible at it but hey, it was a really good in order to break the ice.
We had a fabulous dinner and I felt accepted and acclimatized almost at once.


Now I'll pack up my things...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J