Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dexter on a train

I'm leaving tomorrow.
The course starts on Monday at 16pm but I need some time to get used to the city and establish myself in my new hideout.

My backpack is pretty big and it’s so heavy a fellow might believe it’s filled with bloody stones.
Monday. The starting day of the course – and Caroline's birthday.
She went home to her family yesterday and it felt a bid sad when we said farewell at the station.

I converted some movies and some episodes of Dexter season one to watch on the train. I just saw the first episode of the series and was totally blown away by the high level of excitement. Adding that to the fact that it’s about the paradox of being a serial killer and a blood splatter expert on the Miami Homicide Agency just spins it up even more.


Scrubs is awesome - Dexter is even more awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J