Saturday, April 3, 2010

Moving stuff and making sushi

The Easter holiday is well welcomed. The first thing me and Caroline did when I came home was to begin cleaning the apartment. Last weekend we met with our friends that want to have the apartment once we moved out and we sat down and talked things through.
Afterwards, when we had come up with our transfer plan, I called our landlord and told him our plans.
He was very understanding and said that a quick transfer was the best thing for all parts. Our decision to move out was made between us both and it actually feels great that it went so smooth. I’m moving back to my parents and Caroline is going to move back home as well.

Yesterday we got picked up by my brother and his girlfriend and we all went to our parents. I loaded the car with my stuff that I don’t need and we stopped by the mall to get the last things we needed for the evening.
When we got home to mom we began preparing to make sushi. One of my presents from my brother, who is studying to become sort of a marine cabinet-maker, was an “oshi rice presser”. It worked perfect and the oshi sushi was really delicious in taste as well as in looks.
We had a really great time and making sushi is a really great way to spend a Friday evening.


Today, me and Caroline continued the cleaning and packing.
The weather is marvellous and being outside in shorts and t-shirt feels really great – I hope it stays like this for a while, if it does I can bring my longboard to Stockholm after the break.


I have totally turned my head off for a while but I think I’ll have to turn it on again on Monday and begin with the studies for our upcoming exam next week.

No worries, a holiday is for relaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J