Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Repetition of repetition

Photobucket
Today we got over the test and entered the repetition phase of the course. Since Dr. Moshe isn’t coming back the schedule is going to be kind of transposed. We should have the last physics with him but now we’re starting the repetition and making old entrance exams (that contains physics) before the actual lessons.
Well, no sad faces, the sun is smiling and we got together before the repetition class, yeah you’ll read correct, to repeat.
I woke up early, my biological alarm woke me up at seven, and I took a shower and ate some breakfast before I took the bus into the city. I met the other guys and we went to Slussen and sat by the water in the sun repeating the material.
The lesson later on was really fun, we had a quiz-game and a jeopardy-game as well and me and Jeanine, team named “London Forces”, won the challenge and the candy prize (!) but since we’re good guys we shared it with the others.
If the weather is fine tomorrow we’re going to study in the park.

"A baseball swing is a very finely tuned instrument. It is repetition, and more repetition, then a little more after that..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J