Thursday, April 15, 2010

A sunny day turning gray

Photobucket
I just got home to find myself exhausted and disturbingly tired and I really didn't see that one coming. The comic above and the quote below pretty much sum up this day :D

Today began as a great day and I was surrounded by a lot of smiling faces. I ate my pepper burgers that I made for lunch and that was like the peak of the roller coaster.
Then suddenly, out of nowhere a dusk shadow seemed to sweep upon me and I got a strange feeling. I had a hard time concentrating in the end but something was there to keep me going. There's a lot to it but I just can't put my finger on it.
When the class was over and I got back out it was raining.

Still warm, but raining...

"You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your 'friends.'"
- Arnold H. Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J