Monday, January 10, 2011

Population: Zero - Life after Mankind?



Yesterday evening I had a really nice conversation and after one hour I joined Jean and Niyat for some GIT (gastro-intestinal tract) studying.
I've been drawing a lot of schemes since one part of the test on Wednesday is going to be sort of a "surprise!-draw-this-random-scheme"-task, which of course is nothing but a really good practice. After all, that's how the final exam is going to be like.
I'll post my sketches in due time, and that reminds me that I need to go buy a scanning printer.

Life is like exploring a mind field over and over again. If one get through once it doesn't necessarily mean that you will know the way to go. There's nothing preventing the fact that at some point there will be a wicked mean s.o.a.b digging down new mines changing the path. It's part of the game and if one wants to play it one better stick to the rules.
I still fly around in my own little happy world most of the day but sometimes it's just so nice to project, or rather create, emotions of the other kind - to enjoy. Now, that might sound a little narcissistic and strange but my philosophy is that in order for one to have good peaks, one must have bad peaks and projecting problems into thought and emotions is just one way of me dealing with the bad peaks. Rather than suppressing them and build up a pile I like to slice it up in checkpoints.

Thinking and reflecting makes me feel good and since I've been getting into this post-apocalyptic mood lately, especially in the evening, I have to embed this trailer for the "Life after People" series. It's a really interesting predicting theory of how the earth will repair itself once its abusers are dead and gone.









Who will die and who will survive?
 
What will still be left and what will be forgotten?

What will evolve to take our place as dominating
(, abusing) species?
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J