Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Road



Histology is not the easiest reading in the world, and to be honest I'd rather read ten anatomy pages instead of one in histology. It's not that it is less interesting, it's just difficult reading.
Music makes it better and since I'm currently listening to the official soundtrack of The Road I thought I might as well recommend this amazing, post-apocalyptic movie by John Hillcoat for you.

Listen to the soundtrack above and read about the movie here


the road Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J