Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scanning Printer Result

I finally boughtthe printer I've been looking for and four clicks on the website, four thousand CZK and four hours later it arrived.
I did the setup and eveything worked just fine. Finally I can scan my documents, print and copy.
I'll put up my sketches and and a neat test print. Some of them you've seen already so there will be a double post. Note that most of them are just quick drawings and I'm happy to reveal that I'm currently working on some drawings with a little more time invested in the drawing process.
Enjoy.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J