Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mom and Dad's comming to visit

Tomorrow night my parents are flying by and stays for the weekend.
We planned it so that I have to be super busy because last time we really didn't do a lot else than building furniture from IKEA.
Since the muscle test is done I don't have any big tests on the schedule except for a minor Czech test and some reading up to do in histology.
My hopes are that I can take my parents out for a lot of beer and good food and that they'll be able to see Prague.
Another thing I'm really looking forward to is all the fish they're going to bring from back home.
I haven't had a proper dish of fish in I don't know how long so getting some of my mom's fantastic cousine will not just increase my omega 3 levels but also my mood.

My laptop is still stone cold, the graphic card is all worn down, so my dad will bring it back to Sweden in order to get it fixed on the warranty. I guess I could have gotten it done here as well since Dell got support world wide but it's such a hassle dealing with things through the language barrier.
I'll borrow his laptop meanwhile so expect a lot of photos being published during the upcoming week.

Tonight I'll have to do the laundry and I'll also try to get my ass to the gym for some heavy pec' workout.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J