Sunday, November 7, 2010

No updates

I'm sorry to say that there won't be any fancy post updates for a while, this due to the fact that my laptop's graphic card melted and it needs to get replaced.
I might toss something up from another computer but I'm rather busy at the moment with learning the muscles so there might not even be much time for it.
Stay tuned for android updates via my mobile phone and be sure to check in on the 15th this month, there's going to be a scheduled automatic posting with loads of pictures that I prepared the other week.

Have a nice Sunday...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J