Friday, November 12, 2010

The worst apple pie ever

I just experienced one of the grossest things so far.
My mom and dad arrived tonight and today we went down to Pivovarský Dûm for some beer and good food.
We ordered Czech specialties such as Knedlik and drank their special brewed beer. I thought I'd finish the evening off with an apple pie and this is where the gross part comes in.
The apple pie looked amazing with cinnamon, flour sugar and golden apple slices but the first piece I put in my mouth just made me sick.
Believe me when I say that the taste of the butter dough resembled the smell of the dissection part of the anatomy building so much that I almost spitted it back on the plate.
Never before have I experienced such similarity of two totally different things. The mere though made me sick and I could hardly continue eating.
I had to equalize the taste and wash those bad thoughts away with my dark beer.

If you're a Med Student and have 45CZK in your pocket and want to spend them om good apple pie, don't chose one with butter dough, it's going to twist your guts. Yuck...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J