Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2nd thoughts


Oh yeah, some second thought's about my presentation about my brother's genetic disorder 22q11-DS the other day.
It went very well and I could tell that the guys in class were interested throughout the whole presentation that I think took about 30-40 minutes. A long presentation you might think but hey, I left out so many things and it felt like I could talk for hours. I missed some pretty important things as well but I think they got the whole picture.

It was a small presentation about a big syndrome...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J