Monday, March 29, 2010

The best weekend in a long time

When I come to think about it this weekend has to be the best one in a really long time. Right now I’m sitting in one of the uncomfortable seats in the train, waiting for it to leave to get me back to Stockholm. This week is going to be a bit hectic due to a lot of heavy lessons and travelling. Our spring holiday begins at Thursday and I’m going back home for one and a half week. It's going to be really fun to come home for such a long time but I'll miss my new friends too.

Saturday was heavenly. My girlfriend Caroline bought us VIP-tickets to the lounge at the cinema Bergakungen in Gothenburg. I didn’t know what movie we were about to see until the fancy man in the theatre outfit presented it to us. It was another Swedish production and to be honest I usually don’t think that they are any good at all. This time it was different thou.
The title of the movie was “Änglavakt” (English title: Among Us) and after the movie I had to swallow my low expectations. It actually was the best movie I’ve watched in a really long time.
I totally loved the dialogue between the French and the English men in the park.

Yesterday we celebrated me and my brother’s 22nd and 19th birthday with our big family. I got to eat a lot of food that I have really missed, such as my mom’s homemade raspberry pie.

It actually was the best dinner in a really long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J