Thursday, March 4, 2010

Going home for the weekend

The weather is still kind of sketchy and I hope that the trains will go as scheduled.
Last time I travelled the train home to Gothenburg was running 2 hours late and the one back towards Stockholm three days later went cancelled so I had to take the bus for 7 hours.
No fun at all.

This time, thou, I didn't book a X2000 ticket since I knew they had problems with that type of train. It was the right thing to do because today when I checked with the crew they said that all those trains have been cancelled for some time to come.
My Intercity ticket was still valid thou and the train will leave tomorrow at 7:07am just as planned, and if everything goes well I wont suffer any delays.

Coming home to my beloved west coast is always a relief and it's going to be kind of relaxing even if I have pretty much studies to go through.
Dinner with my family and some running around with the crazy cats at home is a treat for the soul and then I can get back to the studies with full potential and with a big smile on my face.

Looking forward to get home for an energy recharge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J