Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cleaning up and packing my stuff

The one way flight to Prague is just around the corner so today I began to pack my stuff.

The limit of 20 kilos + regular size hand baggage makes things a bit difficult but thanks to my parents, who's coming down by car next week, I'll be able to bring almost everything. They're going to bring my wardrobe, some basic furnitures and my electronics as well as tools for setting up the apartment.
  In order to survive in a completely empty flat the first week I'll bring a blow up madras, a set of clothes - you know, the necessary gear - thou, I bet we'll go on a shopping spree right away.

Yesterday's night out at Henriksberg in Gothenburg, where 047 played live, was amazing! Good friends all over the place, great music and rather interesting conversations just made my last party night in Sweden (at least for a while) worth a spot in the memory box.

I also just found out that Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider just released (a downloadable) mashup of song. I usually don't listen to stuff like this but with Tsui doing the vocals, it can't be bad... Check it out:






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J