Thursday, September 30, 2010

Studies over updates

Sheesh y’all, a week (written:071010) have already passed by and I haven’t been able to glue the recent photos and text scraps into the journal due to heavy studies, a cherished visit from back home and illness.
I think I’ll just recap you with the latest stuff in one massive wall of text, even if I know putting things separately will make you read it with a bit more joy (am I not correct?), it’s a pain in the ass to organise all the posts.

EDIT; I’ll divide them after all – have a look above:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J