Friday, September 24, 2010

I finally got my stuff

My parents arrived earlier than I thought they would. The car was brimful of my stuff and it took us quite a while before we were done carrying all my furniture, electronics and clothes. In no time my room floor went from completely empty to being all covered by the big pile of equipment.

I brought my parents a couple of beer and showed them around the flat.
They also brought a lot of food, food that you can’t find in Prague, such as home made blackberry jam, honey, cheese (I went all ‘wtf when I found out there’s no regular cheese – no cheese for three months - ouch), taco ingredients, dried mushrooms, spices, pickled herring and Swedish mustard etc.
Another sweet thing was that now I got all my clothes and can finally put on some nice, clean shirts and pants – after all I’ve been living off my suitcase with two set of clothes only.
Tomorrow is IKEA-time and we'll go there to raid the place once again, this time for my room and I'll try to get some spare things that we need in the common rooms as well.
Since there’s going to be a Freshmen Badge party tonight we’ve invited some friends over for a pre-party. There will be twister, drinking games and a lot of JS drama.
Ps. “JS drama” since Jean and Jax have been watching Jersey Shore a LOT lately and have made me get all into it as well. I usually don’t like series like that but this one is somehow different – great characters, big drama and no fuckin’ competition or rules. Ds.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J