Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Philosophy during lunch time

I haven't had time for anything else but studying for the two last tests. I know people from the 1st and 2nd Faculty are waiting for the pictures, from the last Winter Party event at Jetset, to be published. Just hold on guys, they will be uploaded by me and the other photographers at Saturday to different forums such as facebook, AIMS, LF1 and of course here on my log in HQ for you to save.
Anatomy went down quickly and I hope I did good, I don't want to have the test nagging my heels as I continue on next year.
Right now I need to navigate through the thick mist of haemotopoiesis and haematology. It's rather detailed and I really don't like to learn things shallowly.

My head is pretty much starting to shut down, it's just one more day left.
Sometimes you just have to take breaks from the books and as soon I get some time over I've been reading up on philosophic history.
"Strange" you might say, "interesting" is my answer.

Do not spoil what you have by
desiring what you have not;
remember that what you now have
was once among the things

you only hoped for...

Epicurus [341 BCE – 270 BCE]

I can easily conceive, most Holy Father,
that as soon as some people learn that in this book which I have written
concerning the revolutions of the heavenly bodies,
I ascribe certain motions to the Earth,
they will cry out at once that
I and my theory should be rejected.

- Nicolaus Copernicus [1473 – 1543]


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J