Saturday, December 4, 2010

Moral questions and science - can it be connected?



I had to take a break from my muscle studies and use another part of my brain for a while.
Moral questions are always interesting and this perspective, presented by Sam Harris, were absolutely new to me - and probably to everyone else.
Religion and moral questions have always walked hand in hand and I guess that a link between science and moral have never been drawn like this before. I find this very related to my own way of thinking which makes it all even more exciting to watch. What about you?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J