Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Preparing for a busy week

Next week is dedicated to dissections.
Every day from noon till evening we're going to have intense dissections and we've been promised tough studies to keep up with the course and little sleep.
I'm looking forward to it due to the fact that we'll start from the beginning, dissecting our way through the different layers of the body to finally isolate different structures in the task given to us. This means that we'll cover pretty much everything from skin, subcutaneous layers, muscles, nerves, arteries and veins - repetition of these chapters will be crucial over the weekend.
Simultaneously I've chosen to study and get tested on the skull which in fact are one of the most heavy parts of the winter course, at least so I've been told. Some of my colleagues are taking the skull test on Friday to get rid of it before the dissection course start but since I've spent time on Latin and Czech, perhaps a bit too much, I don't feel ready for a pretest.
I'm positive that I'd pass it if I'd take it but I rather study it properly and thoroughly simultaneously with the dissection in order to keep up my good marks.

Last week's hard labor got payed off rather good; getting back a really good result on the previous Anatomy test of the axial skeleton as well as passing the Czech test and the Latin test of this week. Tomorrow we'll get back the Histology test and as previously posted I do believe I'll pass it as well which makes me really happy.

I'd love to write a lot more, but time is not to be wasted these days, and soon I'll give a bunch of friends a Latin crash course walk-through for their test tomorrow...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J