Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bitchophysics

Photobucket
I knew that it'd be difficult to study once I'd come back to Sweden but I never thought it'd be this hard.
Biophysics got a new nickname: Bitchophysics.
I usually find it interesting but the massive walls of text hammering my retina every single page I turn in that green booklet of pure madness is driving me insane.
There's a lot of different strategics how to conquer the boredom of reading the booklet and since there's a lot of formulas to memorize I thought I'd might as well start with that.

The fact that I find some of the theory very interesting makes it a bit easier - I know that some people keep saying that the exam will be easy, no one fails etc. - but that's really not what it's all about. I'd rather spend time learning the stuff properly because it is my strongest belief that it will in one way or another help me in the future, even thou it seems totally uncalled for to put the physics in the first year along with anatomy and histology.

In order to manage to get the studies done every day I'm keeping track of the time and make sure that I spend at least two effective hours.

It's funny how I can already miss certain things in Prague after only four months, in a good way of course...


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Biophys is hard ... Lots of formulas and lots of theorical stuff to learn... that's why i hate this subject :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you love animals :) What do you do with "four moths"? :) Is not the dog enough? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, months ofc. ^^
    I heard one can eat moths thou ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Yes, that's what I thought. Way too funny imagining you studying with the dog, eating moths :) I'm sorry to be tormenting you with such details all the time :) It just seems so funny that I cannot leave it without a comment :) But, sure, the last one about the "coop" was better :)

    ReplyDelete

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J