Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Managed to get home

It's really not time to write about school but hey, that's what I do.
I was really lucky getting home to Sweden right before the chaos reached the airports all over Europe. I'm a bit concerned when it comes to my trip back thou, I hope it'll clear up before it's time to fly back.

Yesterday I visited my old High School to hold a small lecture for the last year students about how to go abroad, what to think of and what first semester of medicine is all about as well what to expect.
It was really appreciated and I hope that my information was helpful and that some of the students consider medicine as a field of interest. Knowledge and experience is meant to be shared.

I've been spending some of time to sort out my notes, studying biophysics and most importantly to relax and see my friends. We also got the results from the last Anatomy test and my result was double A's wrapped up as a neat x-mas gift.
I got a hold of a scanner and thought I'd scan some of the goodies from my sketchbook. Sorry for the clattery scribble and bad handwriting. Enjoy.





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

About to publish a thought, comment or feedback?
Remember to fill in your email address for a quick response - if this is left out, You will have to keep track of my answer in comment form at the post you originally commented on. //Tom J